- TitelChapel of Saint Michael and Saint George, after 1931
- SignaturSPCAA/D/6/12/(1-22)
- Datumc.1931-1968
- Hersteller
- Form und InhaltDrawings relating to the design, arrangement and furbishment of the Chapel of St Michael and St George dating from 1931 to 1968. These include: plan showing present holders of banners; plans showing suggested final arrangement of seating (4 May 1933); suggested designs for back row of seats on the north side; proposed alterations to marble paving; elevation of chapel window, damaged by bomb and removed in March 1949; design for altar book rest (1957); detail of faldstool (1958); design of proposed additional light fitting (February 1968); details of banner holders and proposed resiting of the statue of St George (1968). Drawings of the chapel made during the surveyorship of Mervyn Macartney (1907-1931) are catalogued under SPCAA/D/6/1. Drawings by Somers Clarke are catalogued with Somers Clarke drawings SPCAA/D/5/13.
- Umfang22 drawings
- ZugangsbestimmungenAccess is strictly by appointment only with the architectural archivist. Material dating from 1990 to the present day is not currently available for public consultation. Some records are subject to a closure period of 75 years under the Data Protection Act.
Hierarchie-Browser